WE WISH YOU A SUCCESSFUL AND PRODUCTIVE SEMESTER!
FALL 2021 REGISTRATION INFORMATION
|August 23, 2021|| - Late Registration ($100 late fee will be assessed) |
- Add/Drop begins
|August 23, 2021||1st Class Meeting|
|August 23, 2021 - August 27, 2021||Registration for Non-Degree Seeking, FAMU and State Employees [No new applications]|
|August 23, 2021|
- Intent to Graduate – Advisors place service indicators (ETA) in iRattler
- Students begin to apply for graduation online
|August 27, 2021|| - Add/Drop Ends|
- Last day to submit online Insurance waiver - FAMU Health Clinic
|September 3, 2021||Last day to pay 100% of all fees without a late fee ($100)|
|September 6, 2021||Holiday – University Closed in Observance of Labor Day|
|September 10, 2021||Last Day to Appeal|
- Repeat Course Charge
- Academic Appeals
- Excess Credit Hours
Meet the Registrar’s Office on Zoom - Instructions for Students: If this is your first time on zoom please see ‘How to Join a Registrar Zoom Meeting’ click on the link (from youtube.com) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFhAEoCF7jg
1. You can schedule a meeting with a Registrar staff by phone or email. An appointment can be made immediately or scheduled. You can email the registrar’s office email@example.com or email individual staff. Their function and email address can be found at http://www.famu.edu/index.cfm?Registrar&RegistrarContactInformation
Please be patient!
2. You will receive an email listing the time and link for the meeting if you made contact or you can click on https://famu.zoom.us/j/98390198205 Meeting ID: 983 9019 8205.
Important: The security of your information is important
- Please do not provide personal information such as SSN or date of birth at the
- When invited to a private chat or zoom, you can then provide your student ID.
- Registrar personnel will ensure that you are the student by checking your photo in iRattler and/or obtaining additional information from you.
BEST WISHES FOR A SUCCESSFUL SEMESTER, PLEASE BE SAFE!