Three accredited online Master's degree programs to choose from:

Online Master’s of Business Administration (MBA)

Advance your career with an online MBA degree from FAMU's nationally recognized business program.

Included in the MBA tuition:

  • Laptop
  • Short-term international residency that includes interaction with executives from multinational corporations in places like Africa, China, and Chile.

FAMU’s nationally recognized School of Business & Industry (SBI) has a job placement rate of over 85%, with the remaining 15% going on to pursue a Ph.D. or J.D. SBI has over 100 corporate partners, including Accenture, John Deere, JPMorgan, Edward Jones, Disney, Ford, Burger King, and the Department of the Navy.

Online Master’s of Public Health (MPH)

Pursue advanced leadership positions in public health with an online Masters of Public Health degree from FAMU.

The first MPH degree offered online from an HBCU and the only accredited public health program currently housed within a College of Pharmacy.

FAMU’s Institute of Public Health also has the first Doctor of Public Health degree program in Florida and is the fifth program established in the Southeast.

Online Master’s of Science in Nursing (MSN)

Begin a new career as a Nurse Practitioner with an Online Masters of Science in Nursing degree from FAMU.

FAMU's stellar nursing program prepares students to begin a new career path as a Nurse Practitioner and acquire ANP/GNP or WHNP credentials. The MSN program is created with the national certification exam in mind and has a consistently high rate of certification.  Plus, you'll earn your MSN degree in less time with only 42 required credits.

FAMU Website

Request More Info eLearning.FAMU.edu Apply Now!